Sunday, June 1, 2008

Worth the wait?



This layout of my nephew Nathan has been a while in the making, I put it together Friday night at Tanya's crop night, for this weeks challenge at stampinscrap. I started it last year but it wasnt a happening thing, so was shelved. I saw Tanya's take on the challenge and thought "I've got that paper", and just the right pics. Nathan was about 11 when these pics were taken. Russell and Nathan have been going duckshooting on the first weekend in Duckshooting Season for many years now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely worth the wait then. Sometimes it just takes someone else to use the same papers and it kick starts you off again. Great job!

Mrs Frizz said...

Has come together brilliantly ... well done you!

Anonymous said...

Great layout Tracy. And the picture is even taken on my floor...LOL!!:)

Princess

Princess
Alannah's Big Day