Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Woo Hoot Wednesday

I've several things to be woo hooting about this week, firstly I lost 1.8 kg, as part of getting active, have dropped sugar, fizz and sweets from my diet. So thats a good start ...

Next, our netball team won last night, 12-15, we played against a team of 15-16 yr olds, who we thought were going to thrash us, and they didn't. Woo Hoot!

And lastly, I have been accepted to become a Youth Mentor, it's all very exciting and scary, I get paired up with my student on July 20th. Did I mention it's a boy? I can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, thanks for coming out of lurkdom and playing Whoo Hoot Wednesday. You are more than welcome to use the whoo hoot button on your posts or blog. Love your list well done on that weight lost and how exciting about being a mentor. The netball game sounded close too.

Mrs Frizz said...

Woo hoo on the weight loss ... how cool is that ... keep it up!!!! I could put something extra cheeky on here, but will refrain!!!!!

Congratulations once again on the mentoring ... enjoy the challenges ahead.

Anonymous said...

GO YOU!!! Great list of Whoo Hoot Wednesday's there Tracy. Well done on losing 1.8kg. And congratulations on become a Youth Mentor. Hope to see you Friday. :)

Princess

Princess
Alannah's Big Day