Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've been tagged ...

Stuff about me ...

10 Years Ago - I was 32, I owned my own home. I was working for a security company doing alarm montoring. I had a sweet 6 year old daughter (this was pre attitude and hormones). Gee the times flown!

5 Things to do Today - Work :o(, washing, visit a friend in hospital, cook dinner (get takeaways more like), play pool in the pool competition I am in.

Snacks I Enjoy - Sweet chili philly and crackers ... and anything sweet

Things I would do if I was a Millionaire - Purchase a block of townhouses, one for me, one for Mum and the third would be an investment property. Share the wealth with family and friends, travel the world.

Places I Have Lived - Am a One eyed Cantab from way back ... also spent 8 years in Invercargill.

Right now I get to tag some friends - so I tag Michelle and Tanya.

No comments:

Princess

Princess
Alannah's Big Day