Thursday, July 31, 2008

Melbourne

Howdy, this blog comes to you from the lovely Melbourne. Have been busy shopping - but of course! Today I took a train, then a bus to get to Paper2, in Mornington, was nice to get out of town and see some of the countryside.

I'm typing away at an internet cafe in Southland, it's damn cold out, bloody pissing down, and here I was thinking I was escaping Christchurch's storm :o(

Last night we went to see "Wicked" it was fan bloody tastic! Have been a Rob Guest fan for a long time, and it was super to see him live in the role of the Wizard of Oz.

I love the vibe and feeling of Melbourne! Have shopped til I dropped yesterday, it was a long day, I got to bed at 1.00 am and wasn't really ready for the alarm clock to go off at 2.45 am to head to the airport for 4.00 am.

Must dash, hope everyone back home is well and scrapping up a storm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are scrapping up a storm in the storm. Sounds like shopping heaven and we want a show and tell when you get back.

Anonymous said...

okay can I say I am so jealous......I so want to see Wicked (I have promised myself that if I can get a job in the next month I am off to Melbourne for the weekend to go see it). Melbourne is a special city for me and DH as that is where we eloped too and got married. Have fun, still jealous here.

Mrs Frizz said...

So you left shitty weather behind to have it catch up with you over there - BUGA ... you've gotta hate that when that happens - ROFLMAO.

Hey, it's only what you make it ... shopping heaven as well huh ??? Another one that's more than a little bit jealous.

Mrs Frizz said...

Where are you and why aren't you blogging???

Princess

Princess
Alannah's Big Day